Reconciling crypto transactions used to be a mess. We decided to step in and start cleaning up that mess. DeFi Tax Calc enables every accountant, and crypto user to regain control over their crypto transactions.
However, to keep things organized, we’ve listed down some quick steps to obtain the year-end transaction report from every platform that we currently support.
Please note that currently we support year end gains reporting for only FY 2021-22.
- Log in to your Binance Australia account and click [Wallet] – [Fiat and Spot].
- Click [Transaction History]
- Click [Generate all statements]
- Select the range (1 July 2021 – 30 June 2022), account (All), and coin (All), then click [Generate].
- After the statement is generated, you will receive an SMS or email reminder.
- Now go to [Transaction History] – [Generate all statements]. Click [Download] next to the statement generated.
- Please note that the statement download link will only be stored for 7 days. Please download it as soon as possible.
Binance has also listed down these steps on their own website
The required year-end transaction report can be found on the top right of the Order History page.
Too many reports, too many transactions, too much to do?
Feeling lost? Or the new platform is just a bit too… new? We get it! We are always happy to help and make crypto reconciliation as easy as possible.
Give us a shout here.